Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?
I think the easiest part of writing an argumentative essay on Wednesday was making my hook and my thesis and my overall introduction paragraph. I think the most difficult part for me was just timing myself and thinking about what to write next and had a better structure in my body paragraphs mainly. I would definitely wanna manage my time a little bit better. And also take advantage of the time I have to plan before writing. To make it easier for me to structure what is going to be written. It was also pretty difficult for me to reasoning.
In class, we wrote an argumentative essay.
I think one of my main challenges that day was managing my time,So I would definitely like to improve on my timing with each paragraph.
Comments
Post a Comment