With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
In the 4 1/2 weeks that have gone by something that has been going well for me is starting off my grades high and keeping them high. Something that has been challenging for me is a lot of the work that I’ve been getting from mostly my APs, but it is what I expected from being a junior. Something I think I really need to improve on is just my writing in general and my confidence in my writing. I tend to not know where and how to start my writing and just sit there for a while without writing anything wasting a lot of time. I also feel that I have not been participating as much as I want to just because I think I would say the wrong thing and get judged.
In class we started and finished the argumentative paragraph on our positions that we had on a “good kill” in writeable.
In the process of writing, my argumentative paragraph I did waste a lot of time not knowing where to start so that was not the best so I really need to work on some way to begin my writing fast, which will help me in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment