Write about something that you believed as a child.

     Prompt Response: As a child I often believed that there was always a monster hiding under my bed. I believe it first started when a watched a movie where a monster was under a child bed. I cant remember what the exact movie was but it was scary. I think I also believed that monsters were hiding in any dark places no matter where. So whenever I was going to bed as a child I was always very cautious of the potential monsters hiding. Even today as a teenager I tend to still think that there is some creature hiding somewhere in my room. 

 Summary: In class we took some notes discussing the types of claims. 

Reflection: In class I learned about three main types of claims which included Claims of Fact, Claims of value, and Claims of Policy. I think I use of policy greatly to propose or impose a specific change in the real world. I could also apply it to small scale individual situations .

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?