Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

     Something I’ve been curious about for quite a while is the deep oceans. According to science, only 5% of the ocean has been discovered, which I find quite interesting. I have always wondered what strange creatures and unique objects are hiding down there. Humans have only observed less than a tiny fraction of the deep ocean floor. What can be stopping them from exploring more I think there are also many different sea creatures or species that have not been discovered. 


In class today, we went over our controversial opinion paragraphs and revised and transferred them to writable.

I learned in class at it is important not to use second person point of view and your most of the time. Things like I believe I feel I think are very important things to avoid when writing. this can make your writing feel very opinion based and biased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?