Write about a fear you have overcome

 I feel that I think I have overcome is just caring what people think. I don’t think this is a fear, but it is something that I think I could have overcame a lot earlier in my life. I think I have been very insecure about a lot of things about myself like the way I dress and the way I look, but I soon realized that doesn’t matter and nobody seems to care. Even if somebody has something to say or share any harsh opinions about my insecurities, I have learned to get over it and be myself.


In class today, we went over our rideable assignment on the ambush paragraph and discuss the things that we need to improve as a class and went to picture day.

I’ll learn today that is very important to clearly state your claims and evidence with clear explanations of at least three sentences. A lot of these minor errors can get you points off on a lot of things so it is a very important improvement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?