Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?

 Prompt: I have never been the greatest writer, so when I was told I had to produce a poem from scratch, I had no clue where to start. I was really unsure for the people that were going to read were going to understand the way I structured it. In the end, I thought it was a decent poem that most people could relate to and understand best. 

In class today, we discussed what poems are and used " Constantly Risking Absurdity by Lawrence Ferlinghetti as an example.

A poem must be able to be relatable and create a connection to its audience in order to make a success. A piece of writing must be able to connect to the audience in order for maximum satisfaction and success 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?