Select the vocabulary word from today that you think will be most useful to you in the future. Explain what the word means in your own words and describe a situation in which you could realistically use it

 One word that I think Could be most useful in the future for me is abstemious. I would describe the word as describing a lifestyle or a self restraint in foods. I would use this term when someone is using excessive tech and needs discipline. Abstemious digital habits.

In class today, we did our lesson three vocab along with exercise three and four.


A lot of these vocab boards that need to take and be applied to our real world life very often then I knew it. I can replace my day-to-day vocab with these words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?