In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

I think anytime I am with my friends is when I feel I truly belong. I also feel like my most belong when playing lacrosse with my friends. With my friends, I feel like I can be myself, and I think I bonded the most and relate to the most to. I think the feeling of friendship was created by having a lot of similarities and interests to one another.

In class today we completed a common lit assignment.

The same area where we crave food is the same area where we crave social interactions in her brain, according to the passage from common lit. I find that quite interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?