What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 In my opinion, I think the most creative thing I’ve ever made is a miniature shirt made out of a dollar bill. I think it is a really difficult  thing to do for me at least it took quite a lot of time and precision. This really stands out to me because I have always enjoyed origami and making things out of paper like paper planes, and I feel that it is a really cool thing to make that I think most people cannot do without giving up halfway through. The origami can be seen as piece of art rather than just a dollar bill.


Today in class, we briefly learned about rhetorical situations and filled out a SPACECAT graph discussing the border security speech. 

Today in class, I learned what the word exigence means which  is the issue or event that is causing someone or to do something. I can use this vocab board when creating other rhetorical situations or when I am doing personal writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?