What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?
I think that I’ve always struggled with being confident with my writing and knowing where to start in general, so one of my goals this year to achieve is to become a better writer and learn how to structure my writing better. This will help me prepare better when taking my SAT or applying for colleges in the future. I’ve also never been the best at comprehending or understanding what I read so I think I would just like to really understand what I’m reading when it comes to long passages or books. Another goal I would like to achieve this academic year is probably balancing and maintain my grades while also participating in a spring sport, which could be difficult. This school year I also hope to create a great relationship with all my teachers which I think could really benefit me in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment