Describe a time you felt completely lost.

       In general, I feel most lost at school, but more specifically was in my geometry class. I always thought that any math class was my strongest subject, but after a few weeks in my sophomore geometry class, I realized this is really different from what I am used to.geometry is just nowhere near similar to algebra in my opinion. And I think I am more familiar in algebra than I am in geometry, which could be the reason why I felt really lost at that point of my life. Besides the people in my class and the teacher this is definitely  a class I would not like to retake.

In class today, we worked on a completed the creating claims of values assignment where we had to create four claims from four different statements and provide five different criteria’s in order to support our claim.

In class todayI learned how to quickly create a claim from a topic or statement, and also provide criteria list for them in order to make the judgment.I think that this is a very important lesson that I can use in the future for making arguments and supporting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a conversation that changed you.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?