Describe something you will never fully understand.
Something I think I will never understand is anything that has to do with mathematics.there’s so many different types of mathematics that gets so confusing as well as so many like symbols and numbers that you have to remember, which I am not the best at.when seeing a teacher do a math equation, it looks easy but when I do it, it always feels or is wrong I’m never really confident in my answers. There are also a lot of rules that you have to change from very often like as you move from more advanced topics in math. I definitely think it’s been a little bit more difficult for me to understand as I go into the next grade.
In class today, we discussed And took notes of the importance of evidence and the three main ways of getting and backing up evidence.
In class today, I learned that you’ve experienced a lot more than you think you have and it can connect and create claims from the real world.I think this is very crucial for the AP exam or when writing argumentative essays.
Comments
Post a Comment