Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.
One thing that I think makes me different from other people is the small birthmark on my right cheek. I think this very petite mark makes me a visually distinct and makes people notice it faster and like remember a unique part of my face and make me stand out in a crowd. I have seen it as a flaw to hide on my face for a while, but it is more of a beauty rather something to be embarrassed of. I kind of see it as a like a symbol of luck, which I think is pretty unique and cool.
In class today, we took a pop quiz on a few classroom on rhetorical situations.
Today I was really indecisive of my choices while taking the quiz which I think I do very often. I was struggling to choose one choice and really not using my time wisely so one thing I learned today is to utilize my time better and while writing free response questions along with multiple-choice questions
Comments
Post a Comment